My Playlist: “Dare Me! Dare Me!”
- Fighting for Nothing by Meg & Dia
- Feel Like Fame by Four Letter Lie
- Broken Arrow by Pixie Lott
- The Long Goodbye by Army Navy
- Today is the Day by Tim Myers
- Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie
- Rhythm of Love by Plain White T’s
- A Daydream Away by All Time Low
- Take Me As I Am by FM Static
- Every Road by The Maine
Life should always have a soundtrack. I find comfort in music, whether you are in the darkest of places, or just want to rip someone a new one, or feeling like brightest rays of sunshine are illuminating you way, there’s always someone out there that knows how you are feeling. My soundtrack for the week for now is all over the place genre speaking, but topically inclined toward the theme of love, well most. Weird how I’m single as the proverbial cheese but I’m drawn to these songs. My mind is trying to tell my heart something it doesn’t know.
Let Meg and Dia‘s words hurt you, scar you, and then heal you. Hope that they get stuck in your head like a broken arrow left in your flesh, sway to the rhythm, listen and daydream your day away, take a short or long road trip, just take the playlist as it is.
Take my music and I as we are.
The minor fall, the major lift.